My Roasted Parmesan Parsley Potatoes Recipe harvested fresh from the garden to table is one of my faves! It’s an easy recipe that is simply perfect for your new from the garden potatoes.
I’ll also be including my optional dipping sauce, so stay tuned until the very end!
First let me tell ya, if you can Grow Your Own Potatoes, it will be even tastier and oh how proud you will be to say “hey I grew these potatoes” If you’d like to learn how,
Enjoy My Grow Potatoes in Grow Bags Blog
You’re Gonna Love this Recipe: Roasted Parmesan Parsley Potatoes harvested fresh garden to table!
If you have never ever had freshly grown potatoes, I highly recommend you give them a try!
If you are reading this in early Spring, there’s still time! Make certain to check out my how to grow potatoes blog. Oh and that cute little colander is simply a life saver in the garden!
As you can see it goes from gather to rinse. This Colander is truly the BEST!
I have both the Mini Size Harvest Colander and the Large Size Harvest Colander for bigger harvests.
DON’T FORGET…..always scrub scrub scrub a dub dub your potatoes!
I have found the best way to scrub my potatoes and other veggies is with THIS CUTE LIL’ BRUSH!
- PARSLEY FLAKES (FRESH OR DRIED)
- LIGHT OLIVE OIL
- PARMESAN (FRESH OR PRE-PACKAGED)
- SALT (I ENJOY PINK SALT)
MY FAVE COOKING SUPPLIES MENTIONED:
with easy purchase links…..
- BAKING SHEET WITH CRISPER PAN
- POTATO VEGGIE SCRUBBY BRUSH
- PYREX GLASS BOWLS
- GATHERING GARDEN COLANDER
- PERFECT WHISK
Roasted Parmesan Parsley Potatoes Recipe:
- WASH THOROUGHLY
- CUT POTATOES IN CUBE TYPE BITES
- PREHEAT YOUR OVEN AT 425 DEGREES (depending on your oven)
- WHISK ALL INGREDIENTS IN A COVERED BOWL (these glass bowls are similar but more beautiful!)
- SHAKE THE BOWL, TURN UPSIDE DOWN TO COAT THE POTATOES
- PLACE POTATOES IN A SINGLE LAYER ON BAKING SHEET (I love this crisper sheet pan)
- BAKE FOR 30-45 MINUTES
- SPRINKLE WITH PARMESAN THE LAST 15 MINUTES
- THE FOLLOWING DIPPING SAUCE IS OPTIONAL *
(BALSAMIC VINEGAR, OLIVE OIL, PARSLEY FLAKES, MINCED GARLIC)
- (TO SEE AND PRINT FULL RECIPE, CONTINUE BELOW )
Roasted Parmesan Parsley Potatoes
- 3 tbsp GRATED PARMESAN CHEESE
- 2 tbsp PARSLEY FLAKES
- 1/2 cup OLIVE OIL
- SALT TO TASTE
- PRE-HEAT OVEN TO 425
- WASH POTATOES
- CUT POTATOES IN CUBES
- MIX ALL INGREDIENTS IN COVERED BOWL
- TOSS POTATOES IN MIXTURE
- BAKE POTATOES ON BAKING SHEET FOR 30-35 MINUTES
- SPRINKLE ADDITIONAL PARMESAN ON POTATOES LAST 15 MINUTES OF BAKING
- SERVE WITH OPTIONAL DIPPING SAUCE
BALSAMIC & OLIVE OIL DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp parsley flake
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- Combine olive oil and garlic in small sauce pan over medium heat for about 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and add in all additional ingredients
- Place in small dipping bowl, sprinkle with parmesan cheese optional
- Serve with potatoes or french bread
If you are ever in the NC Coastal area looking for Family Photography, please check out my Professional Portrait Site at Snapp-Shot Photography. Or possibly looking for Senior Pictures, I got you covered at The Snapps a Senior Experience.