This Bowl full of Superfood Oatmeal Bowl is packed full of goodness & gluten free!
Superfoods are known for their Healing powers, Antioxidants, and in addition to these super powers, I’ve added these chosen ingredients for their Anxiety Calming Ways
PS: Those CUTE bowls …yeah are Those Red Rimmed Bowls are my FAVES!
…and that Bamboo Cutting Board is the Best!
Superfood Oatmeal Bowl
- 2 1/4 cup Steel Cut Oats use 100% gluten free if sensitive to oats processed in wheat based facilities
- 2 cup Filtered Water
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 Sprinkle Brown Granulated Sugar
- 1 drizzle Honey
- 1/2 cup Fresh Stawberries
- 1/4 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 full size Bananas
- Bring Oats and Water to a BoilAdd Dash of SaltSimmer Oats for 10-20 minutes based upon type of oats (I like to use more water than called for on packaging and cook longer for softer oats)Pour into a Large BowlTop with Fresh Fruit and Chocolate ChipsDrizzle with Honey & Sprinkle with Sugar