Applesauce Strawberry Milkshake? Absolutely! This Easy Recipe made with nonperishable ingredients will leave you thinking….Why didn’t I think of that! So freshening, perfect for kids or adults! Perfect for those hot Summer days on the back porch or cuddles by the fire on Fall Days. Made with products you may already have in your home pantry, or can easily purchase through Amazon!
You’re gonna love this applesauce strawberry milkshake!Jump to Recipe
HOW TO MAKE APPLESAUCE STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKES with nonperishable ingredients:
INGREDIENTS & SUPPLIES NEEDED: (printable recipe at the bottom of the blog)
THE FUN PART IS ALL SUPPLIES INCLUDING APPLESAUCE CAN BE PURCHASED AT AMAZON!
I’VE INCLUDED EASY PURCHASE LINKS BESIDE EACH ITEM BELOW.
- NINJA FOOD PROCESSOR (THIS IS THE ONE I USE, I’VE LINK IT FOR EASY PURCHASE)
- DRINK SHAKER (SIMILAR TO THIS ONE)
- 4 PACKS OF FROZEN STRAWBERRY APPLESAUCE (I PURCHASE MY APPLESAUCE HERE)
- POWDERED DRY MILK (SIMILAR TO THIS)
- ICE CUBES OR CRUSHED ICE
- BENDY STRAWS
FREEZE 4 Packs Mott’s Applesauce Overnight
Cut off the top to easily remove frozen applesauce into Ninja Food Processor.
Add Milk, Water & Ice to Drink Shaker.
Blend Frozen Applesauce until Smooth.
Add Shaken Milk.
Continue to Blend until desired consistency.
Applesauce Strawberry Milkshake
- Ninja Food Processor or Blender
- Mason Jars or Drinkwear
- Drink Shaker
- 4 pouches Mott's Strawberry Applesauce FROZEN
- 1/2 cup Powdered Non-Fat Milk
- 1 cup Water
- as desired Ice Cubes
- Freeze 4 Applesauce Pouches the Night Before
- Cut Open the Bottom of Each Frozen Pouch
- Place Frozen Strawberry Applesuace in Ninja Food Processor
- Add Dry Milk to 1 Cup of Water & Ice as Desired