These Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chip Pancakes are the perfect healthy snack or breakfast! Created by simply grinding up your own oatflour, adding a few simple ingredients, topped with the calming powers of dark chocolate will surely make you feel good inside and comfort you! All while being good for you too! For me, they are perfect when craving a sweet! There’s just something about the combination of gooey dark chocolate chips mixed with warm pancakes drizzled with honey!
PS: I adore my Bamboo Cutting Board!
Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 cup Oats Ground to a Flour in Food Processor
- 2 tbsp granulated brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk of your choice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 drizzle hony
- 1 sprinkle granulated brown sugar
- 1 splash vanilla optional for flavor
- Create Oat Flour in a Food Processor by Grinding
- Combine All Dry & Mix in Food Processor
- Add Wet Ingredients, Mix in Food Processor
- Pour Pancakes on Griddle
- Drop in Chocolate Chips
- Flip Pancakes
- Serve Drizzled with Honey, Sprinkled with Brown Sugar & Topped with More Chips!