A Simple Garden Bowl of Goodness with this freshly harvest veggie salad will provide your body with good health, hydration, and for me it calms my anxiety as it simply has a way of making me feel good. The chicken is optional, for vegetarians of course!
I don’t know about you, but I love an easy simple salad that just makes one feel good!
This is also an easy way to stay healthy, hydrated & to lose weight.
PS: My White Corelle Bowl Seems Perfect for a Big Delish Salad!
…and That Bamboo Cutting Board, yeah it’s the BEST!
Garden Bowl of Goodness; freshly harvested veggie simple salad
- 1 bundle Freshly Harvested or Purchase Lettuce (I grow my own food and LOVE Red Leaf Lettuce)
- 1 medium Tomato
- 1 medium Cucumber
- 2 stalks Celery
- 1 tender Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Tender (optional for vegetarians)
- 1 drizzle Olive Oil extra virgin light is what I prefer
- Prepare Veggies as Desired, I prefer mine chopped
- Grill Optional Chicken
- Combine All Tossed Within a Bowl
- Drizzle with Olive Oil or the Oil/Dressing of Your Choice
My purpose is to share why eating a simple salad makes me feel good!
Growing your own food can be very rewarding and nourishing, however if you aren’t able to grow your own veggies…store bought are just as nourishing!